On 2013-01-30 17:26, deadalnix wrote:

The code is in C in the example. But if you replace the C code by
another D module, the exact same reasoning holds.

What point are you trying to make by raising that ? It seems completely
irrelevant to me. Or I didn't inferred the part of the reasoning that
was implied in your post. Please make it explicit.

If you have a public and a private function in the same module, it's possible to implement the two functions in two separate object files. The private function must then be available in the object file to link the program properly.

--
/Jacob Carlborg