https://github.com/Ste3e/Guigle/ is the link. The wiki has been written. If it is not viewable it will be that I have done something wrong, or have not done something I should with GIT... it is new to me.

I was thinking there may be a problem getting Guigle running on Linux and Mac insofar as I use pragma(lib, ...) to load the native Window .dll and there is no compatible code for Linux/Mac. But if you already know the code then it is simply a matter of adding it to the Form.d file where the pragmas are.

There is a general problem to do with the dlls themselves. While Derelict3 compiles its own .lib files they still require native .dll files on the path. For openGL it is not an issue but for SDL2, SDL2_Image and SDL_ttf there is a problem. Does anyone know either a repository with viable dll (and whatever linux/Mac require), or a clear explanation of the process required to build your own from SDL2 source.