On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:12:39 -0700, Walter Bright <newshou...@digitalmars.com> wrote:

http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/GoingNative/2013

The last one was a lot of fun, so I signed up for this one, too. Note that Andrei is a speaker! Recommended. See y'all there!

(P.S. It's entirely possible that I may get my mythical '72 Dodge running in time for this, and I can drive it to the conference. It blarts out enough CO2 to melt at least 3 Priuses.)

Since I've never been before, I would like to know if there is a place that I can setup a laptop in the lecture hall. I *really* want to go to this, but I have product launch two weeks prior at VSLive (also at MSFT) and it may need emergency support.

--
Adam Wilson
IRC: LightBender