On Sun, 25 Aug 2013 13:41:00 -0700, Adam Wilson <flybo...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:12:39 -0700, Walter Bright <newshou...@digitalmars.com> wrote:

http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/GoingNative/2013

The last one was a lot of fun, so I signed up for this one, too. Note that Andrei is a speaker! Recommended. See y'all there!

(P.S. It's entirely possible that I may get my mythical '72 Dodge running in time for this, and I can drive it to the conference. It blarts out enough CO2 to melt at least 3 Priuses.)

It looks like I'll be there! I was able to beg the time off. The ability to connect to the WiFi and the sweet setup they have for laptops there was what got my boss to agree. :-)

Also looking forward to heckling Andrei! ;-)

--
Adam Wilson
IRC: LightBender