On Friday, 2 August 2013 at 18:01:01 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
On Friday, 2 August 2013 at 13:52:14 UTC, Tofu Ninja wrote:
Any idea on when we might see json output(i am not a fan of xml)?

Roughly the same time somebody submits a pull request.

I'm currently focusing my spare time on DCD, so the JSON output will happen after I'm able to get auto-completion working.

I will look into adding it my self if I get some time, but I don't think I will need to use this for a while. For what I want it for, there is a lot of legwork to be done before I get around to needing this.

Also roughly how difficult would it be to re-create source code from the xml? And does the xml preserve comments and if so does it do anything with ddoc?