On 8/8/2013 11:53 AM, Gary Willoughby wrote:
I personally think this is more confusing than many people think. Hopefully this
will quickly arm a developer with knowledge to be able to read and understand
most D code. Let me know if i've missed anything important.

http://nomad.so/2013/08/alternative-function-syntax-in-d/

s/compliments/complements/

s/-profile/-property/

s/behaviour/behavior/ if you mean to use the american english spelling

s/explained the rules/explained that the rules/

s/ommited/omitted/

s/in the call parens/in the call then parens/

s/i've/I've/

Under Extension Methods, a huge reason for them is to head off the temptation to write 'kitchen sink' classes that are filled with every conceivable method. The desired approach is to have the class implement the bare minimum of functionality, and add other functionality with extension methods (that do not have access to the class' private state).

All in all, good article!