On Tuesday, 6 August 2013 at 16:02:57 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
On Tuesday, 6 August 2013 at 01:22:29 UTC, Andre Artus wrote:
Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/d

Andrei

Perhaps we can get it to 1000 answers? I'm looking through it now to see if I can find something I can answer.

I think the lack of answers is due to most D aficionados posting questions on http://forum.dlang.org/group/digitalmars.D.learn instead of stackoverflow. The last time I asked a question I did it on both assuming I'd get better answers here than there. I was right and had to answer my own question on SO (with the answer I got on the forum from a helpful D programmer) so that others might benefit.

I'm not entirely sure this relative insularity is good for D (which is why I bothered to ask my question on SO to begin with).

Atila

There is really nothing wrong about answering/asking questions here instead of the StackOverflow.