Your code seems rather nice.

That said, here are some remarks of a purely stylistic nature :-) :

- You can use "foreach" instead of "for" to simplify your loop statements over arrays and other collections:
    auto array = [1, 2, 3];
    foreach (item; array) {
        writeln (item);
    }

  foreach can also support indexed iteration of your items:
    auto array = ["a", "b", "c"];
    foreach (index, item; array) {
        writefln ("%d: %s", index, item);
    }

and if you just want to iterate a certain amount of time, you can use ranges:
    foreach (index; 1..100) {
        writeln (index);
    }

- You don't have to put each class in a different file: you still can do if you prefer it that way.

- I tend to prefer to have class members of same visibility grouped together under a "public:", "protected:" or "private:" block, either using the colon or the braces instead of always specifying the visibility - this kind of help me better understand what will be useful when using the class.

- Associative arrays can be initialized with literals, so instead of having lots of:
   status_message[100] = "Continue";
   status_message[101] = ...
   status_message[505] = "HTTP Version not supported";

 you can use:
   status_message = [
       100: "Continue",
       101: ...
       505: "HTTP Version not supported"
   ];

 which I find more concise.

- You can also use unified function calls:
  instead of: to!string(port)
  you can do: port.to!string
  the latter having a more "English" feel when reading.

Again, these are purely stylistic considerations, D's flexibility allows you to choose from many styles.

On a design standpoint, I would have preferred a delegate for the processRequest() method instead of requiring the users to derive from the WebServer class - on second thought, that may too be a stylistic issue :-) .

Also related: I have started to write some high level bindings to the Mongoose embedded webserver library, written in C (using Jacob Carlsberg's dstep for the low level bindings). The source code is available here: https://github.com/remy-j-a-moueza/mongooseD .
You may find some stuff to reuse or get inspiration from for your server.

Adam Ruppe also has a lot of interesting tools beyond the basic web serving that you may get interested in (https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff).