On Saturday, 31 August 2013 at 16:42:11 UTC, gedaiu wrote:
Hi,

Because I have a personal project based on a custom web server, and I couldn't find one implemented in D(excepting vibe.d), I started to implement some web server classes in D with the hope that my work will be useful to someone else as well. If you are interested in this project, or if you want to contribute to it, here is the link to the git repository:

https://github.com/gedaiu/DSWS

Also, I don't have a lot of experience with D and I would apreciate if someone would like to spare some time for a code review for my work.

Thanks,
Bogdan

Just curious to know, why vibe.d wasn't an option for you?

Craig