On Monday, 2 September 2013 at 10:31:15 UTC, Flamaros wrote:
I hope you'll made pull requests for an integration to phobos.

I should warn - it won't be easy and is likely to require lot of work from contributor. Recent trend in Phobos contribution is to require good integration with existing modules and approaches - you can have a look at `std.serialization` threads to see what Jacob is going to go through to get to voting. One may argue if it is too demanding but I personally like high quality and consistency levels defined by standard library.