On Monday, 2 September 2013 at 15:37:16 UTC, ilya-stromberg wrote:
On Monday, 2 September 2013 at 15:12:24 UTC, Pavel Kirienko wrote:
So, the question is: shall I make a pull request for xmlrpc-d with no HTTP server included? Is there anyone who have a solid HTTP server which is good enough for the standard library? We could cooperate.

As I know, the Vibe.d is good:
https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/vibe.d

But I don't know if it will be useful for you.

I know vibe.d, but it does not seem to be going into phobos, does it?

I should warn - it won't be easy and is likely to require lot of work from contributor. Recent trend in Phobos contribution is to require good integration with existing modules and approaches - you can have a look at `std.serialization` threads to see what Jacob is going to go through to get to voting.

Yeah it is not so easy I know, and I'm not sure I can make time for that right now. However, if someone wants to volunteer I'd glad to help.