On 10.09.2013 11:50, Tove wrote:
On Tuesday, 10 September 2013 at 06:42:06 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/visuald

Congratulations to Rainer Schuetze and collaborators for this great work!

Horray! Great news.

Some initial nit-picking:

According to http://www.dsource.org/projects/visuald/wiki/Installation
"Visual Studio Shell 2012" is supported.

But https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/visuald only mentions:
* Supported Visual Studio versions
   - VS.NET 2003 (some limitations apply)
   - VS 2005
   - VS 2008
   - VS 2010

1) I assume that the full non express 2012 is supported also?

2) VS Shell 2010 link @
http://www.dsource.org/projects/visuald/wiki/Installation is broken.

3) Preferably the two links to The Visual Studio Shell 2012 should be
visible in the github readme.

Thanks for pointing these out. The README didn't receive a lot of attention lately, most of the documentation and news is on the web site. I agree, with it being displayed on the front github page it should be updated.