On 10.09.2013 22:03, Tove wrote:
On Tuesday, 10 September 2013 at 18:10:33 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

Thanks for pointing these out. The README didn't receive a lot of
attention lately, most of the documentation and news is on the web
site. I agree, with it being displayed on the front github page it
should be updated.

No problem, I thought of one additional idea to enhance first
impressions...

Is this stable enough to be made default enabled in future releases?
"Use Alexander Bothe's D parsing engine for semantic analysis"
"writing '.'"

I only found it because I remember reading about it on this very forum,
it is my fear that other new users won't find it and hence consider the
intellisense-experience lacking.

After enabling this tiny checkbox,... wow, I love it! Thanks again!

Yeah, it's quite a bit better than the integrated analyzer. Plus, Alexander is constantly improving it while I'm busy with other stuff. I'll think about making it the default in the next release.