Would there be a performance benchmark for V0.7.18?
On Tuesday, 26 November 2013 at 19:31:53 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
This release has a record set of almost 90 additions and fixes.
- Compiles on DMD 2.064 (as well as DMD 2.063.2)
- Reworked the WebSocket implementation to not require a
send/receive order to function properly
- Stability and memory consumption of the HTTP client, as well
parts of the HTTP server hav been greatly improved
- The render!() function to render Diet templates is
beginning with DMD 2.064, so the more cumbersome
no longer required
- Improved serialization system with allocation-less JSON
(de-)serialization among other things
The full list of changes/fixes can be found at
DUB package: http://code.dlang.org/packages/vibe-d