Thanks for the clarification.

I'll start learning about vibe.d and thinking about using it as a high performance HTTP server.

On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 at 10:47:48 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 27.11.2013 02:34, schrieb Puming:
Congratulations!

Would there be a performance benchmark for V0.7.18?

I ran the bench-http-server/request examples during development to debug a memory leak and it seemed like the performance was worse than a while ago when it was optimized for Dicebot's benchmarks (the performance seems to vary a lot across a benchmark run for some reason). Getting it up to speed again (and keep it there by monitoring performance for each
new commit) will be a priority for the coming months.

Hopefully by then the TechEmpower benchmark integration [1] can also be finished, although it may be too late for the next benchmark round (I don't have time to do it currently and probably won't for the next 5 or
so months).

[1]: https://github.com/s-ludwig/FrameworkBenchmarks