On 2013-12-16 00:31, Dylan Knutson wrote:
Hello,

I was hoping for Travis-CI to provide a set of D compilers for building
projects written in D, but alas, they do not.

So, here's a small skeleton project that I'm using for testing my D
projects with DMD 2.064.2 and LDC 0.12.1.

It should be straightforward to bring in the relevant parts of the
.travis.yml and Makefile into another project; just copy over the
.travis_scripts folder, the install and env portions of the config in
.travis.yml and it should be good to go.

They have added some functionality now:

https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-cookbooks/commit/01e725208a755508529eec28f074f6bbef6c319f

--
/Jacob Carlborg