Hi Joakim!

On Tuesday, 24 December 2013 at 10:15:55 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Wednesday, 18 December 2013 at 12:19:05 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
Good news, will there be a video posted online of the event? I'm not near Brussels, so video would be good for the rest of us. I hope this talk will make it more likely that there'll be an ldc talk at the main llvm meeting in April in Edinburgh, though I'm not sure this would fit that venue.

I think that there will be video recording. Videos for all tracks from FOSDEM'13 are available from the web site.

Another ldc talk at the LLVM meeting would be great. But I have to think about the content... (I assume that they will not accept the same talk twice.)

I suggest that you make your slides available for others to look over beforehand, for some feedback. I'm guessing English isn't your native language, I'd spend some time proofreading your slides if you sent them to me before the talk.

That is a great offer! I sure do as soon as I have something near completion.

Regards,
Kai