On Friday, 10 January 2014 at 17:33:31 UTC, Steve Teale wrote:
I have done more work on the web page to cut out fluff, and to cover all the composition elements.

There is also a beginning for the description of the user interfaces.

I lied unwittingly on the web page. I do have the source for the Windows program, but it was in a password protected zip file, and I'd forgotten the password.

While checking on it yesterday it suddenly occurred to me what I would have used, and so now I do have it.

But there's no way I'm going back to C++.