On Tuesday, 14 January 2014 at 14:25:31 UTC, evilrat wrote:
On Tuesday, 14 January 2014 at 14:12:54 UTC, Alexander Bothe wrote:
If you tried running your D programw with gdb, made a breakpoint at _Dmain and stepped through the method's code ...

gdb test run (idk why i run with mi2 :( )

No need for having the weird mi2 interface :D

http://pastebin.com/U7UTNfxM

Okay, so it actually is working - but only partwise. As I just executed that program, I was able to jump into stdin.readln(); as well. Dunno what reason this could have.

Could try to extend the sample application to see whether it's skipping everything else either?

Btw, could we meet in the irc #d or #d.mono-d ? I'm alex|D-Guy over there, it would be nice to see you there and have little more direct conversation than 'chatting' via the NG/Forum

lldb just to compare =0
http://pastebin.com/AxLUTuwy

Okay.