23-Jan-2014 23:04, Walter Bright пишет:
Congratulations to Dmitry! (His github ID is blackwhale.)

Congrats, too!

Thanks, guys!

BTW, Dmitry, can you use Dmitry for your github ID, too? I often lose
track of which handle goes with which name. I feel like I need to make a
cheat sheet and tape it to my monitor.

Well it would be bold of me to claim "Dmitry" like I'm the only one on github :) I will consider DmitryOlshansky but it's just too long for my tastes.

P.S. In seriousness I hardly see a problem of tracking handles - one click on a handle and you have the user profile with name/surname in big gray letters.

--
Dmitry Olshansky