On Saturday, 25 January 2014 at 01:50:16 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
"Walter Bright" wrote in message news:lbuc93$ke0$1...@digitalmars.com...

(I also recommend registering yourname.com and a twitter account in your name, for the same reason.)

Not so easy:

https://github.com/DanielMurphy (not me)
https://twitter.com/danielmurphy (not me)
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.murphy (not me)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Murphy (none of these are me)
http://danielmurphy.com.au (male stripper service)

So instead, I have a unique handle I can use everywhere.

I've had a pretty prolific career myself.

I'm the CEO of Best Buy, an Executive at Microsoft, a famous
cartoonist, the director of several critically acclaimed films, a
professional wrestler, an NFL football player. Oh, and I created
DSource (though I've had some extensive plastic surgery and now
look like a completely different person).

There is an upshot to having such a common name. I'm basically
ungoogleable.