On 01/24/2014 12:24 AM, Brad Anderson wrote:

The NSIS script already requires a bit of manual editing (basically just
updating the version number). I think I can probably figure out a way to
do away with that though (NSIS can pull definitions from a separate file
and the NSIS command line supports specifying definitions). I'll
experiment with these soon and see what I can do to allow it to be
completely automated.

Sounds great, my mid term goal is to integrate all the package/installer scripts with the vagrant setup and to build them using local dmd.zip folders.