On Thursday, 23 January 2014 at 23:44:09 UTC, Jordi Sayol wrote:
El 24/01/14 00:24, Brad Anderson ha escrit:
On Thursday, 23 January 2014 at 13:29:31 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On Thursday, 23 January 2014 at 06:50:47 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
This of course is relying on the zip file getting uploaded to
downloads.dlang.org.  You could use the digitalmars urls for
betas, I suppose, since those don't end up on the download site anyway. The url template is just a bit further down in the file.

Please no manual steps. Is it possible to do this in the nsi script?

Well, presumably Andrew will get access to upload to the download site at some point soon and he's just use that instead of digitalmars's FTP and this won't be a problem.

The NSIS script already requires a bit of manual editing (basically just updating the version number). I think I can probably figure out a way to do away with that though (NSIS can pull definitions from a separate file and the NSIS command line supports specifying definitions). I'll experiment with these soon and see what I can do to allow it to be completely automated.

You can take a look on linux/win/installer.nsi that get version argument from linux/dmd_win.sh and therefore from command line.

Ok, cool.  I'll take a look there.