New DCD and DScanner betas are ready for testing. The tags can
be found here:
* Uptake new lexer/parser/ast code from DScanner
* Add new --symbolLocation switch that instructs the server to
declaration location of the symbol at the cursor
* Add new --doc switch that instructs the server to return any
comments associated with the symbol at the cursor
* Fixed #89: Template declarations not included in autocomplete
* Fixed #88: Fully qualified names not working
* Fixed #82: Unable to generate calltips for methods called on
* Fixed #79: Unable to build with both DMD and GDC
* Fixed #75: Vim plugin doesn't work?
* Now actually tagged with version numbers!
* Implemented experimental --styleCheck option that will run some
static analysis checks on the files provided.
** Warns when opCmp, toHash, toString, and opEquals are not const
** Warns on implicit concatenation of string literals
** Warns on catching the base exception types (i.e Exception,
** Warns when the deprecated floating-point operators are used
** Warns when the deprecated "delete" keyword is used
** Warns when large enum constants such as array literals are
** Warns when using old-style alias declarations (i.e. alias type
instead of alias identifier = type)
** Warns when using deprecated complex number literals.
** Warns on empty statements (i.e. spare semicolons)
** Warns when using large number literals without underscores
** Warns on violations of the Phobos naming conventions (e.g.
package names, lowercase class names, etc)
* Fixed many issues in the parser
* Fixed issues with the AST dump not correctly printing several
* Rewrote lexer, parser, and AST code. The new lexer generator
should be ready
for another Phobos review very soon.
DCD is the D Completion Daemon, a text editor and IDE-neutral
autocompletion engine for the D programming language. DCD has
plugins for several editors such as Textadept, Kate, Vim, Emacs,
Zeus, and Sublime Text 3.
DScanner is a Swiss army knife for D source code. It can perform
various tasks such as
* Source line of code counting
* Import listing
* HTML syntax highlighting
* Syntax checking
* Some basic static analysis
* Generating CTAGS
* Generating an outline of a D file
* Dumping the AST of a D file into an XML file.
P.S. Only the Textadept module has support for the new
--symbolLocation and --doc switches. If you're one of the
excellent people who wrote one of the other plugins, I'd
appreciate your help adding support for these features to your
favorite editor before a non-beta release is tagged.