On Wednesday, 29 January 2014 at 09:48:55 UTC, fra wrote:
Vim plugin seems to be in a messy state right now.
Completion only "works" after a dot, and even then it produces
strange output on the dcd-server logging window. Perhaps in needs
some update due to changes to the server and client code?

Can you please file an issue report on GitHub? (https://github.com/Hackerpilot/DCD/issues)

I don't really want to keep working on the Vim plugins for DScanner and DCD. I plan a big plugin sometimes in the near feature that will support various D development tools. I will want to fetch the list of imports from DUB and feed it to DCD\DScanner. I will also want to try DCD first, and if the server isn't running revert to DScanner. I can't do those things in a plugin that sits in a single tool's repository and is dedicated to that tool.

Still - until I do this, fixing bugs is my sacred duty and adding support for `--symbolLocation` and `--doc` shouldn't be that much work... I'll try to get to it during the weekend.