On Friday, 21 February 2014 at 20:34:12 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
dlang.org and dconf.org now support https,

https://dlang.org
https://dconf.org

Note that this is a self-signed certificate, and so when you first access it you'll get a dire warning from your browser.

Cool, that's always welcome. I actually serve all of my website exclusively through HTTPS.

https://w0rp.com

I bought my certificate from Comodo. I think I only paid something like 10 dollars for a year or something, which I put down as being less than the cost of dinner if I eat out, so I just bought it.