On 2014-02-24 21:29, Walter Bright wrote:
Looks like we need to do something about this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1ytfc5/d_2065_released_with_396_fixes_and_improvements/cfnmkih

At a minimum, add it to the changelog. Or possibly remove that change.

Answering some of your comments here:

Q: If the project fails to compile or run, who is responsible for debugging it