Written Portuguese, especially after the orthography agreement, doesn't vary much if at all between Brazil and Portugal. It's the spoken language that's very different.

Atila

On Saturday, 29 June 2013 at 08:47:14 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:
Am 29.06.2013 04:35, schrieb Ali Çehreli:
On 06/28/2013 07:15 PM, MattCoder wrote:

> I'm really thinking about translate to portuguese

That sounds great! :) Somebody else had started a translation last year to Brazilian Portuguese. I have just emailed the author to see how much
they have advanced.

> I was about to email you know about any legal terms etc.

Thinking that it is free enough, I had chosen this:

  http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/

Just let me know if it is limiting in any way.

Ali

Maybe some help from "proper" Portuguese as well? :)

--
Paulo