Very nice and very important --- this is the way in for many students!
Carl.

On Saturday, 29 June 2013 at 02:02:26 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
I have continued with the translation of the book. There are 82 of the 718 pages still to be translated. (However, I still need to write the UDA chapter.)

In addition to many corrections and additions throughout the book, there are the following chapters translated:

* Bit Operations
* Conditional Compilation
* is Expression
* Function Pointers, Delegates, and Lambdas
* foreach with Structs and Classes
* Unions
* Labels and goto

As a reminder, the book is available as PDF, downloadable from the header of each chapter:

  http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html

No Kindle or Lulu versions yet.

Ali