On Thursday, 6 March 2014 at 14:13:57 UTC, develop32 wrote:
On Thursday, 6 March 2014 at 13:36:46 UTC, Jussi Jumppanen wrote:
modulecache.d(138): Error: cannot implicitly convert expression (f.size()) of type ulong to uint

I fixed that by adding cast(size_t) at that location.

But after fixing that problem the build still fails, I had to remove -g flag in build.bat file. I assume it was added by mistake?

The problem appears on Windows 7 32bit.

Is this a compiler bug? The -g switch should not break anything. I left it there because this is a beta and I'd prefer that people be able to give me useful bug reports more easily.