Am Tue, 18 Mar 2014 02:07:11 +1000
schrieb Manu <>:

> On 18 March 2014 00:05, Johannes Pfau <> wrote:
> >
> Awesome work guys! This is a landmark moment! :)
> What's the status on baremetal, bionic, and iOS?

Timo Sintonen and Mike post updates on the D.gnu newsgroup now and
Timo uses the standard C library and libgcc IIRC which makes it
easier to get higher level stuff like exceptions working.
Mike uses a 100% baremetal approach where all code is in D (or D/inline

I don't know if anyone is working on bionic/ARM/gdc. I know that there
were some druntime updates for x86/Bionic recently.

I don't know about gdc/iOS but there seems to be some work on this
for LDC: