On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 17:59:26 -0400, Vladimir Panteleev <vladi...@thecybershadow.net> wrote:

On Friday, 21 February 2014 at 15:22:14 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
Last year, at the conference, after the sessions everyone met up at the Aloft hotel near Facebook's HQ to have passionate and fruitful discussions about D and I think a lot of good came out of it.

As someone who was NOT staying at Aloft (and who was fortunate enough to have a speaker taxiing me around, thanks Ali!), I made it a point to try and stay this year at the location that would allow me to engage in the discussions and just be able to walk to my bed (I was in no shape to drive at least one of those nights, thanks again Ali!).

Just to be clear, we're talking about this, right?

http://www.aloftsiliconvalley.com/

Yep, that is where we gathered after the first 2 conference days.

-Steve