On Friday, 21 March 2014 at 11:04:58 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
http://blog.thecybershadow.net/2014/03/21/functional-image-processing-in-d/

Some highlights from a recent overhaul of the graphics package from my D library. It makes use of a number of D-specific language features, so I've tried to make the article accessible to people new to D as well.

One more remarks:

Have you considered "infinite" View which, much like infinite InputRanges would lack lacking the w and h property?

It would allow:
   - infinite procedural()
- support different border-modes when sampling outside of the allowed rectangle (eg. mirror, repeat, clamp_to_edge like OpenGL does with textures). This could be done with a function taking a View and returning an infinite View from it.
   - probably other uses I don't think of