On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 21:42:13 +0000, Ben Boeckel wrote:
> This is beyond my scope right now, but it's nice to know that other
> arch support (namely ARM) is in the works.

As incentive for this, I've implemented 3 new modes tonight (though
they're all untested, they at least compile ;) ):

  - TOUCH: virtual thumbsticks;
  - DOUBLE_PLAY_TOUCH: move the two ships in DOUBLE_PLAY with your
    thumbs; and
  - TILT: accelerometer and virtual thumbstick

Modes will be available if you have the appropriate hardware (though a
keyboard is always assumed at the moment).

How hard is getting D code running Android in general? It seems that
there are GDC builds available for it; is that "all" that is needed?

--Ben