On Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 18:55:20 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2014-04-23 15:24, Atila Neves wrote:
Like testing with Cucumber? Wish you could call native D code with it?
Now you can!

http://code.dlang.org/packages/unencumbered
https://github.com/atilaneves/unencumbered

I especially like registering functions that take the parameters with
the types they need from the regexp captures, as well as the
compile-time failures that come from that if done incorrectly.

Now I just need to use in "real life".

It would be very nice to have something like Aruba in D together with this. If you haven't heard of it it's basically a library making it easier to test CLI applications, often used together with Cucumber. I think it's used by Cucumber itself.

Yeah, I know Aruba. Well, for all of about two weeks :) Why would you want Aruba in D, though? You can just use the Ruby version.

Atila