On Wednesday, 30 April 2014 at 13:43:45 UTC, ponce wrote:
On Wednesday, 30 April 2014 at 13:39:41 UTC, Chris wrote:
On Wednesday, 30 April 2014 at 12:24:14 UTC, ponce wrote:
On Wednesday, 30 April 2014 at 08:34:42 UTC, Chris wrote:

That's great! At the moment I'm using PortAudio and libsndfile, it would be nice to have a D sound library one day.

What are you missing in the current offering?

Current offering of what, waved or portaudio/libsndfile?

"Current offering" as in the set of libraries available from D.
libsndfile and portaudio can be used through bindings. But maybe you were thinking about eventually not using them?

I use portaudio and libsndfile through D bindings. I was just wondering, if there will be a comparable sound library written purely in D one day. It'd be a bit like re-inventing the wheel, I know, but since we already got the wheel in form of those two libs, there's no harm in rolling our own custom wheel at our own pace (pardon the pun).