On Friday, 9 May 2014 at 19:48:20 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Hi folks,

We at Facebook are very excited about the upcoming DConf 2014. In fact, so excited we're considering livestreaming the event for the benefit of the many of us who can't make it to Menlo Park, CA. Livestreaming entails additional costs so we're trying to assess the size of the online audience. Please follow up here and on twitter: https://twitter.com/D_Programming/status/464854296001933312

Thanks,

Andrei

I'll definitely watch as much as I can. But my schedule might not permit watching all of it. If at least the keynotes could be live-streamed I would be sure to watch those.

Posting any videos later like last year would be a huge plus.

Thanks for considering.

Joseph