Hi folks,

We at Facebook are very excited about the upcoming DConf 2014. In fact,
so excited we're considering livestreaming the event for the benefit of
the many of us who can't make it to Menlo Park, CA. Livestreaming
entails additional costs so we're trying to assess the size of the
online audience. Please follow up here and on twitter:
https://twitter.com/D_Programming/status/464854296001933312

Thanks,

Andrei

+1

I had planned to be there again this year, but I can't make it. Being able to watch it livestreamed will be the next best thing. Time zone differences be damned.