Nice work. As a guy who has worked on trying to get bindings for existing GUI libraries to work and noting all of the issues, I appreciate any effort in writing native libraries. The way I see it, wrapper libraries might possibly be as good as using the libraries from the native language some day, but they will never be better. Native D GUI libraries hold more potential for the future.
  • DlangUI Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI w0rp via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI Dylan Knutson via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI Kiith-Sa via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI FrankLike via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI Mathias LANG via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI John via Digitalmars-d-announce