On Wednesday, 21 May 2014 at 23:04:10 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:

-----
This trial experience is free of chargeā€”at least for the first ten days, with 200 minutes access to all our training courses. After that, it will convert to a monthly paid subscription.
-----

So what if you attempt to cancel your subscription but they don't respond in time? It smells like snake oil to me.

The pluralsight's trial period is very restrictive when compared to lynda. That 200 minutes is not enough to watch the 5 hrs video tutorial on D. So one has to get ready to shell out the $29 for a month so that he/she can watch this and a ton of other useful stuff. That is what I did and now hooked for good!

Anyway, hats off to Pluralsight for this course. They have 4,700 corporate customers and 340,000 users in over 125 countries. A lot of them might notice D for the first time!

I wish this course is also listed under "Programming Languages" just like the course on Go. Currently it is only under C++

Btw, If I remember correctly, it stopped working after the 200 minutes trial. I had to explicitly choose to start my real paid usage. YMMV.
  • Online D Course Chuck Allison via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Online D Course Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Online D Course John via Digitalmars-d-announce