On Friday, 6 June 2014 at 16:29:13 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
On Monday, 2 June 2014 at 17:41:10 UTC, Jonathan Crapuchettes wrote:
After Andrei's call for reducing pull requests and current issues associated with D, the data department at EMSI is doing a "Fix D Issues Day" this Friday and we would like to invite the D community to join us.

Let's get those bugs below the 2000 mark!

---
Jonathan Crapuchettes, Justin Whear, Brian Schott

So is the plan to just comb over the issue tracker and fix easy issues and close resolved or invalid issues?

I somehow mixed up "comb through" and "pore over" into a Trumpian conflation.