On Fri, 06 Jun 2014 12:30:57 -0400, Brad Anderson <e...@gnuk.net> wrote:

On Friday, 6 June 2014 at 16:29:13 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
On Monday, 2 June 2014 at 17:41:10 UTC, Jonathan Crapuchettes wrote:
After Andrei's call for reducing pull requests and current issues
associated with D, the data department at EMSI is doing a "Fix D Issues
Day" this Friday and we would like to invite the D community to join us.

Let's get those bugs below the 2000 mark!

Jonathan Crapuchettes, Justin Whear, Brian Schott

So is the plan to just comb over the issue tracker and fix easy issues and close resolved or invalid issues?

I somehow mixed up "comb through" and "pore over" into a Trumpian conflation.

Trumpian conflation!!!! LOL!!!!