On Saturday, 7 June 2014 at 04:21:15 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
On Friday, 6 June 2014 at 19:27:35 UTC, Ary Borenszweig wrote:
On 6/4/14, 3:19 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/27911b/conversation_with_andrei_alexandrescu_all_things/

Andrei

This is offtopic, but why are people obsessed with writing English acronyms?

I always have to lookup the meaning and then I'm polluting my head with acronyms.

Is there any difference in time/convenience between writing "Interviewee here. Ask me anything" Between "Interviewee. AMA"?

:-(

Its all the fault of people texting on their cell phones and the like! Too much work to write proper English words. Amirite?

You should see it in the rail industry - it's all TLAs.

-=mike=-