On Tuesday, 10 June 2014 at 17:19:42 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Tuesday, 10 June 2014 at 15:37:11 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Watch, discuss, upvote!

https://news.ycombinator.com/newest

https://twitter.com/D_Programming/status/476386465166135296

https://www.facebook.com/dlang.org/posts/863635576983458

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/27sjxf/dconf_2014_day_1_talk_4_inside_the_regular/

Andrei

http://youtu.be/hkaOciiP11c

Great talk, just finished watching the youtube upload. I zoned out during the livestream, as it was late over here and I was falling asleep during this fairly technical talk, but now that I'm awake, enjoyed going through it.

Never knew how regular expression engines are implemented, good introduction to the topic and how D made your approach easier or harder. A model talk for DConf, particularly given the great results on the regex-dna benchmark.