On Tuesday, 8 July 2014 at 08:15:28 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 07.07.2014 23:15, schrieb Paul D Anderson:
On Monday, 7 July 2014 at 03:26:54 UTC, Poyeyo wrote:
Can you add a dub.json and submit it to the dub registry?

etcimon generated a dub.json file which I've merged into github. Thanks.

However, I am unable to register the package because it requires a version number, which I don't know how to add. I've used git tag and edited dub.selections.json, but neither seems to be the answer. Can
someone enlighten me?

Paul

git tag v0.9.0
git push --tags

should do the trick (as well as any other version instead of 0.9.0, of course).

Thanks. That did it.