On Monday, 21 July 2014 at 22:08:26 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
On Monday, 21 July 2014 at 22:04:58 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
Thanks! I will wait at least another year before watching the video. I don't think I can stand seeing myself cramming 26 slides in 10 minutes! :)

I know how you feel. I don't want to watch my talk either.

I did watch mine and "I'm a cocky son of a ....." that will not look in the mirror for a week. But IMO it is a good tool for self-reflection. I learned that my voice is annoying and that I had to much food lately.

@Brian and @Ali you're fine, don't worry.