On Tuesday, 29 July 2014 at 18:58:50 UTC, UplinkCoder wrote:
Sorry I think i messed up with my github branches.
until i get it straightend out you can get my local working source verbatim from
http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/4371099/file.html
I modified the sdc to produce 32bit code if the -m32 argument is passed to it. 64bit is still the default. I also modified the runner executable to use the 32bit-sdc if --m32 is passed to it.
Don't  recompile the runner it will only produce 32bit tests.
I modified the sdrt to get it to compile for 32bit.
Therefore everything with Execptions will fail.

I have now setup a repo with my 32bbi sdc source.
https://github.com/UplinkCoder/sdc32-experimental
There are now submodules I dump my source straight in there.
cloning it and calling make should be enough.