On 16/08/2014 11:29 a.m., Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Friday, 15 August 2014 at 06:54:28 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 15/08/2014 2:58 a.m., Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
How many D modules / object files is that?

I haven't gone into that, I don't really want to go around modifying
dub if I can help it.

Well, to be blunt, I doubt you'll get satisfactory results unless you're
ready to get down to the nitty-gritty.

Unfortunately I agree with you. But from what I've heard this isn't bad results considering native language and all.

I may work towards using something like parrotVM or lua. Could be interesting for dev vs production. Don't see why I can't get that working rather well.