On 8/22/2014 1:23 AM, Daniel Murphy wrote:
"Walter Bright"  wrote in message news:lt5l3k$2s5t$1...@digitalmars.com...
The thing is, while the code was there, there wasn't a single test case for it
in the test suite. Furthermore, at least for Elf, there was no support for the
special mangling done for ::std:: stuff.
Yeah, I don't know what happened to the test cases for template mangling. They
were certainly tested when the new manger was being introduced, but somehow
disappeared.

Yeah, that can happen.

There was no special std mangling because at the time C++ mangling was updated,
there were no C++ namespaces in D.

Makes sense.

I assume you're aiming for something like a 'core.stdcpp.vector' with
an implementation to match each stl implementation?

Yes. While it'll be a significant effort to do this, it could be a big win for
us.