On Friday, 29 August 2014 at 14:17:55 UTC, krzaq wrote:
On Friday, 29 August 2014 at 02:11:01 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:18:42 +0000
safety0ff via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

What do you have against capitalizing 'I' ?
don't even noticed that until your post. but maybe that is 'cause i'm
not using capitals at all... ;-)

It annoyed me as well. If you're writing in a language, try to appear literate. I could live with misspelt "superfragilisticexpialidocious" or even a your/you're mixed by a native speaker, but this rule is very simple and has no exceptions. In fact, you could just do sed -r "s/(^|[^[:alnum:]])i($|[^[:alnum:]])/\1I\2/g" to have it fixed. How difficult is that?

I have been inadvertently too harsh. The lack of capitalized "I" is very annoying, but at the same time, I read the whole post and would like to thank the author for it.